Skip to main content

Featured

WORD: Womb

So seriously, so many have been contending for their promises for the longest time! So often, they have become encouraged, only to be let down again and again. Often experiencing betrayal, rejection and defeat. Some have felt so disappointed, discouraged and lost,as they faced constant wave after wave of seemingly insurmountable circumstances of loss and despair. Even when things were supposed to get better, they did not.    Becoming so discouraged they entered into an almost 'robot like' mode, just to keep going! Faced with incredible uncertainty and nowhere to turn, some have had to revisit the very foundations of what they believe.    For some time now, I've found myself looking at a place of emptiness and darkness. As I looked longer and closer, I began to understand that the place of emptiness created in each pf us, through loss and disappointment, becomes a womb!    With understanding I knew there was hope, however, my heart did not feel this and was no longer in i

GRACE

So as I worshiped with eyes closed this morning, I found myself listening to a faint tapping sound. It was coming from a cardboard label that is still attached to one of my lampshades. Strangely, I found the sound comforting, pleasant and not in any way intrusive.

As I focused on the sound I suddenly saw that it could be many things. It sounded like the gentle lapping of water on the edge of a jetty or walkway leading from the shore. A very gentle tapping or lapping sound.

I then began to focus on Jesus and entered my Father's House in the Spirit, to take communion with HIM. As I approached the table where the emblems were I saw myself placing my hand over my face as if stunned, looking at Jesus and saying, “I don't know how you did it Lord, I just don't know, but I'm so glad you did!” I was moved to tears as I approached the table and took of the emblems. Today the 'wine' seemed to be a large goblet which kept on pouring and I found myself just opening up to this and gulping it down.

Thinking and pleading the blood of Jesus and about the enormous GRACE that opened up to us through HIS sacrifice. Concluding that it runs far deeper than we understand I again took hold of all HE has done for me.

I began to understand that GRACE is like a wave on the seashore and as one wave recedes another is already there. It flows endlessly towards us from an enormous unending source. Suddenly I saw from on high how the whole world is surrounded by water, with waves lapping on shores all around us. Every continent is surrounded by water, just as it is surrounded by GRACE. HE has surrounded us ALL with HIS Enormous Grace that has no end. The gentle lapping is almost a reminder and a call to partake of what HE has done for us, and also to remember to extend the same GRACE to others, since our FATHER always has ALL in mind.

Don't only Look a little Deeper, Listen a little deeper too!

Have A Beautiful GRACE filled day and Remember you have extensive GRACE to give away today!

Blessings
Sharon Wright Van Biljon (FB)

Comments

Popular Posts