Skip to main content

Featured

WORD: Womb

So seriously, so many have been contending for their promises for the longest time! So often, they have become encouraged, only to be let down again and again. Often experiencing betrayal, rejection and defeat. Some have felt so disappointed, discouraged and lost,as they faced constant wave after wave of seemingly insurmountable circumstances of loss and despair. Even when things were supposed to get better, they did not.    Becoming so discouraged they entered into an almost 'robot like' mode, just to keep going! Faced with incredible uncertainty and nowhere to turn, some have had to revisit the very foundations of what they believe.    For some time now, I've found myself looking at a place of emptiness and darkness. As I looked longer and closer, I began to understand that the place of emptiness created in each pf us, through loss and disappointment, becomes a womb!    With understanding I knew there was hope, however, my heart did not feel this and was no longer in i

2019 Word - Only ONE Way Forward

I was not seeking the Lord for a 2019 word since I felt HE had spoken a lot of seasonal words recently. Well, Father obviously had other plans.

While focusing on HIM I suddenly found myself standing on the deck of a huge ship, with no land in sight, it had obviously launched some time ago. This ship is far out at sea and traveling at an accelerated speed! I'm looking up at the stars in the night sky for guidance and direction since I seem to be alone on board and there are no navigational instruments to be found anywhere.

I move to the center of the deck and experience an incredible increase in my senses. The smell of the salty fresh air, warmth and humidity of the wind on my skin and cool essence of sea spray. The sound of waves crashing on deck. For a moment I am completely surrounded by this awareness.

The bounce of the ship on the water sounds like an enormous SLAP!

All my senses are becoming more finely tuned as the wind surrounds me and I lift my hands crying ''I surrender Lord, take me on this journey''I am unable to stand still and as I turn around and I see a trap door, open and leading down into the heart of the ship.

I'm climbing the narrow ladder stairs which take me down into the ship. I can only climb down backwards, without seeing where I'm going, only being able to feel my way as I place one foot at a time on each rung of the ladder. Climbing down is not easy and takes a lot of effort to hold on and not slip as I place each foot in the right place.

As I ascended down into the 'cargo hold' I see shelves all around, loaded with provisions. These were stocked up, preserved and placed there before my journey began.

I now find myself standing in the storehouse which looks more like a huge library because of its enormous capacity and very high shelves. It is not easy to identify what I need from the very top shelf but as I think about it, the provision lights up and gives off a sound, clearly indicating where it is located. I find myself gently lifting off the floor and up to the provision, which I take hold of and then gently descend again to the floor. No stepladders anywhere!

I see containers of all shapes and sizes, all are labelled, GRACE!

Again I'm looking up and I see a rope or life line being released from the heavens... This line is for all... It is the 'Intimacy Line', pronounced: INTO ME SEE!

I also see as we take hold of this line we are lifted out of storms, the way a lifeline is let down from a helicopter to RESCUE many in danger and traumatic circumstances.


Many of us are well on our way on the path of destiny but God is saying all the old navigational instruments are being removed! Each of us have our own individual walk with HIM. The old way of doing things will no longer work. You'll have to look up to the heavens, you'll have to come up high to get strategy for moving forward. Even in business you'll find the old and approved methods are not going to work any more. If you want to experience HIS favour, you'll have to seek God for business strategy that many times won't make sense to you or others, but will work. Follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit and HE will direct your steps. The old ways will not work any more because God is requiring more INTIMACY and dependency from each of us.

As we allow the Lord to Centre stage in our lives in a more intimate way and we enter through our SURRENDER into greater intimacy and dependency with the Holy Spirit, we'll experience an increased awareness in all our spiritual senses. Surrender opens the door to increase! As we press forward in this way I see a huge hand appear from heaven and SLAP, SLAP, SLAP the enemy hanging around us, down!

Journeying to a place that's deeper into the heart of God, when you don't really know how to get there, is going to take effort, especially since you cannot see where you're going! Your steps must be directed by Holy Spirit who is the only one who knows the way. HE will direct you.

God has already prepared the way for us and set aside all that HE has for you along the way you must travel. All provision that we require is stored up for us since its wrapped up in our Destiny Identity.

The storehouse is huge and loaded with all we need, whatever we want will locate us in the same way the food the ravens carried, located Elijah the prophet. You see, it is only the Father who needs to know where we are, when we are able to let go of our SELF-preservation and become truly dependent on only HIM. Ascending, going up to a higher place to enable your location is going to be vital to the SUPERNATURAL era we have entered. Before you even ask, your needs will be met! Those who DESIRE and SURRENDER will experience the supernatural in an AWEsome way since the old way of doing things has passed away. God wants us to get to know Holy Spirit more intimately! Earthly tools are not going to get us there.

GRACE holds everything we require for our Destiny Journey into greater INTIMACY with the Father.

Father is extending an invitation to ALL to come closer. NOW is the time to SEE INTO ME. God is calling us to no longer rely on others for our walk, but to hear and be led by HIM ourselves! Greater INTIMACY will lead the way in this season.

This is a life line, not only for holding onto, but it will also draw those with an increased DESIRE, up into the heavenly realms once they take hold. DESIRE is the key! As we let go of everything that limits us, we'll find our circumstances being reordered by the Favor of the Lord.

Identity is being revealed, not only as SONS of God in Christ but also as SPIRIT beings. The focus from Human beings has now shifted its intensity to us as SPIRIT beings!

So the Lord is saying we have all sufficiency as we allow HIM to take over in all things.

2 Corinthians 12:9 New International Version (NIV)
9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Isaiah 55:8-11 Message Bible
I don’t think the way you think. The way you work isn’t the way I work.” God’s Decree. “For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think. Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They’ll do the work I sent them to do, they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.


Zechariah 4:6 NIV
So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.


Be Incredibly Blessed as we take our place together in ONE accord in 2019.

Sharon Van Biljon
unlockeddestiny/fb

Comments

Popular Posts