Skip to main content

Featured

WORD: Womb

So seriously, so many have been contending for their promises for the longest time! So often, they have become encouraged, only to be let down again and again. Often experiencing betrayal, rejection and defeat. Some have felt so disappointed, discouraged and lost,as they faced constant wave after wave of seemingly insurmountable circumstances of loss and despair. Even when things were supposed to get better, they did not.    Becoming so discouraged they entered into an almost 'robot like' mode, just to keep going! Faced with incredible uncertainty and nowhere to turn, some have had to revisit the very foundations of what they believe.    For some time now, I've found myself looking at a place of emptiness and darkness. As I looked longer and closer, I began to understand that the place of emptiness created in each pf us, through loss and disappointment, becomes a womb!    With understanding I knew there was hope, however, my heart did not feel this and was no longer in i

Word: Treasures Out of Darkness!


As I sat learning from my Father, the following was shown to me.
In every darkness there is a treasure, not all darkness is evil. Some darkness may be difficult but it holds treasure. By looking into the darkness through the eyes of our Father, and intentionally searching out the treasure within, you will move it onto the 'Scale of Life' and out of your circumstances or situation. It will become clear that the treasure immediately tips the scales because the 'weightiness' of your discovery far outweighs anything else.

It goes without saying, that Light is required to search in darkness. So, when you look again, you will only observe light, because light always dispels darkness!

We have to recognise that our thoughts are powerful and we can manifest them.
This is why we need to align our thoughts with those of Yahweh.

Isaiah 55:8-9
[8] For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
[9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Although we often find ourselves facing the illusion of chaos, concerns regarding our family or circumstances,we will do well to remember these are illusions that must pass.
Lining up our thoughts with those of our Father will help us. We see clearly that not only are His thoughts far higher than ours but they are also good thoughts!

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


So what are God's thoughts for us in moments of darkness? We must trust God's ways.
We read in Isaiah 45:3 “I will give you the treasures of darkness”

These “Treasures of darkness" referred to the wealth of the vanquished pagan nations which were customarily concealed in subterranean vaults.

God promises us treasures which came from darkness spiritually and literally. These were also called “the hidden riches of secret places (see Jer. 41:8; 50:37).


I saw a huge scale like the old scales that were balanced with weights on one end and goods on the other, in
 order to obtain the correct weight for the price one had to pay.

However, once the treasure was placed on the scale it tipped right down touching the ground. There were no weights that could even move it in an attempt to bring balance! Thank God the treasure is a gift! Neither was there any darkness left to be seen or found!

This brings to mind the thought that once the treasure (substance) is removed from darkness, darkness disappears. It would seem that the darkness has lost its purpose and perhaps only exists to hide or cover something.


Isaiah 45:3 (NIV) I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

Isaiah 45:3 (HNV) and I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the LORD, who call you by your name, even the God of Yisra'el.

Because Father's thoughts and ways are infinitely higher than ours He accomplishes much in ways that surpass our expectations and HE desires to teach us HIS ways!
HIS wisdom and strategies will take us by surprise because there is none like HIM!

Isaiah 46:9-11
[9] Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,
[10] declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
[11] calling a bird of prey from the east, the man of my counsel from a far country. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it.


Trust HIM, HE loves us! Remember You are POWERFUL!!!

Shalom

Love and Blessings
Sharon Wright Van Biljon
21 June 2019

Comments

Popular Posts