Skip to main content

Featured

WORD: Womb

So seriously, so many have been contending for their promises for the longest time! So often, they have become encouraged, only to be let down again and again. Often experiencing betrayal, rejection and defeat. Some have felt so disappointed, discouraged and lost,as they faced constant wave after wave of seemingly insurmountable circumstances of loss and despair. Even when things were supposed to get better, they did not.    Becoming so discouraged they entered into an almost 'robot like' mode, just to keep going! Faced with incredible uncertainty and nowhere to turn, some have had to revisit the very foundations of what they believe.    For some time now, I've found myself looking at a place of emptiness and darkness. As I looked longer and closer, I began to understand that the place of emptiness created in each pf us, through loss and disappointment, becomes a womb!    With understanding I knew there was hope, however, my heart did not feel this and was no longer in i

WORD: Land in Sight!




While worshipping the Lord, I found myself dancing on the deck of a ship.
The ship was being divinely steered at a great speed, through high seas.

As I danced, I reached for the partially hidden, 'fiery face' of my
Father, I'd observed in a cloud. The cloud broke up into laughter!

Father takes pleasure in HIS children!

I've been on this ship before, but never on my own. It seems as though all those who were once with me, have now left.

I understand that this is a good thing because it helps me lean more into HIM. Leaning in manifests more of HIS glory in my life and ensures I am ready for what lies ahead.

HE has removed the voices, manipulations, flattery, attention, competition and obstacles.

This is the VICTORY stretch, of our journey. With the battle behind us, we are now moving swiftly towards our destination!

Soon we'll drop anchor and go ashore, setting foot on territory that has been set aside for us. We are quickly coming into areas of greater authority and stability, where we can put down roots.

I clearly saw my feet touch the ground and felt the solidity and stability of this.
So, if you feel as though life has been a whirlwind of storms and your feet have hardly touched the ground, you're about to land!

Whatever you've been contending for, you're coming ashore now! Watch the horizon for land!

Remember, actually taking hold and possessing the land is very different to believing for it!


Joshua 1:1-9 The Message (MSG) After the death of Moses the servant of God, God spoke to Joshua,Moses’ assistant:
Moses my servant is dead. Get going. Cross this Jordan River, you and all the people. Cross to the country I’m giving to the People of Israel. I’m giving you every square inch of the land you set your foot on—just as I promised Moses. From the wilderness and this Lebanon east to the Great River, the Euphrates River—all the Hittite country—and then west to the Great Sea. It’s all yours. All your life, no one will be able to hold out against you. In the same way I was with Moses, I’ll be with you. I won’t give up on you; I won’t leave you. Strength! Courage! You are going to lead this people to inherit the land that I promised to give their ancestors. Give it everything you have, heart and soul. Make sure you carry out The Revelation that Moses commanded you, every bit of it. Don’t get off track, either left or right, so as to make sure you get to where you’re going. And don’t for a minute let this Book of The Revelation be out of mind. Ponder and meditate on it day and night, making sure you practice everything written in it. Then you’ll get where you’re going; then you’ll succeed. Haven’t I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don’t be timid; don’t get discouraged. God, your God, is with you every step you take.”

Shalom!

Comments

Popular Posts