Skip to main content

Featured

WORD: Womb

So seriously, so many have been contending for their promises for the longest time! So often, they have become encouraged, only to be let down again and again. Often experiencing betrayal, rejection and defeat. Some have felt so disappointed, discouraged and lost,as they faced constant wave after wave of seemingly insurmountable circumstances of loss and despair. Even when things were supposed to get better, they did not.    Becoming so discouraged they entered into an almost 'robot like' mode, just to keep going! Faced with incredible uncertainty and nowhere to turn, some have had to revisit the very foundations of what they believe.    For some time now, I've found myself looking at a place of emptiness and darkness. As I looked longer and closer, I began to understand that the place of emptiness created in each pf us, through loss and disappointment, becomes a womb!    With understanding I knew there was hope, however, my heart did not feel this and was no longer in i

WORD: Breath of God

 So as I began meditating on the Lord today, I listened to my my breath because it is the breath of God in me. While listening to HIM in whom I live and move and have my being, I found myself looking down on the earth from on high.

I saw a desert before me and as I watched the breath of God began blowing on the desert. I saw many things begin moving away, as if they were being repelled. As HE continued to blow, the hills began to level out before me and objects around me, that had been hidden by the desert sand, began appearing.

Suddenly I could see so much and a lot more clearly. Part of an old stone balustrade of a balcony began appearing right next to me. It was as though I was standing on it, but had no idea and never saw it before.

As I looked down again I saw a Giant scroll unfolding and rising up high out of the sand. A scroll that contained many destinies. The Breath of God blew until the scroll stood high and fully erect for all to see.
My view zoomed in to an area of the flat desert sand and for a moment I was horrified to see the indentations of faces buried under the sand! I could see the shape and form of mouths, noses and eyes; faces that seemed to be asleep under the sand. The Breath of God began blowing and they started stirring as the blowing uncovered them.

Soon the desert revealed people, like statues, who seemed to have been in a position of 'going somewhere' but had become covered by the sand over a long period of time. It was as if they'd become stuck, but now the Breath of God was blowing every speck of sand off of them. So much so that they began to look polished and glowing. Slowly, these individuals, some in groups, began to stir and take up their journey again. Desert sand gets in everywhere but I knew that every bit was being blown away.

PART 2
It is in Him that we live and move and have our being and only with HIS breath in us. If HE no longer breathed, we would not live!

Acts 17:28 NIV
'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'


Those that feel as though they are dead, will live again. The Breath of God is blowing on you to revive you and remove everything that limits you.

The Breath of God is blowing in many lives, especially those who have been on this journey for a long time, removing many things with one huge breath! Father is doing a quick work now, by removing much that has held you back for far too long. I sensed that which was being removed was making room for more and opening new paths.

Some have literally felt like the walking dead and as though God had forgotten them and no longer cared where they were. Now we see that HE knew all along and HE is stirring these, uncovering their hiddenness, so they can tackle the journey once again.

This part of the journey is off the battlefield, it's time to enter HIS Rest, especially as you now see, HE has not forgotten you and HIS plans are unfolding as they should. You cannot enter rest if you are still on the battlefield. That is your mind, your head, Goliath must come down! God has got this!

Hebrews 4:10–11
…he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest...

So today, “if you will hear His voice, do not harden your hearts…be diligent to enter that rest” (Hebrews 4:7, 11). 

The landscape is rapidly changing, there are huge shifts and movement for those who receive this word.
You are no longer a victim but a Ruler of Creation who is coming forth as pure gold. You have a part in the Restoration of All Things.

Whose breath is in you?
In who are you living?
Who are you?

Hebrews 11
39 These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect

We Will Reign with the Risen Christ
Psalm 8

... God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever” (Revelation 22:5).

Do your part as a Son and Ruler of Creation from a place of rest because you know who you are and HIS got this!

Be Encouraged

Shalom
Sharon Wright Van Biljon
10 September 2019

Comments

Popular Posts